Solis Imperium Veritas (SIV) is a leading project management firm providing integrated strategic risk planning, technical inspection and audit services, personnel training and certification, management systems consultancy, information technology solutions and business process reengineering services.
We are committed to delivering services of the highest quality. In order to achieve this, we are continually improving processes, products and services, meeting and exceeding customer satisfaction at all times, and minimizing the environmental impact from our operations while guaranteeing the safety of our employees, customers, visitors and the general public who may be affected by
our operational activities.
We have adopted the international management systems standards for Quality, Occupational Health, Safety and Environment (QOHSE) which are Quality Management System (QMS) – ISO 9001:2015, Occupational Health and Safety (OHSMS)- ISO 45001:2015 and Environmental Management System (EMS) – ISO 14001:2015.
As part of our commitment, we shall:
- Fully identify and conform to the needs of our customers, improving customer satisfaction.
- Maintain our reputation for honesty and integrity and ensuring that this is reflected throughout the organisation.
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work related injury and ill health.
- Fulfil all legal and professional industry requirements, including requirements for service delivery, international project management best-practices, and the use and management of SIV infrastructure, assets, personnel and operations.
- Strive to identify and eliminate all hazards, reduce Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) risks by applying a pre-defined hierarchy of controls, and addressing the cause(s) or potential cause(s) of non-conformities.
- Protect the environment so as to prevent pollution and improve our environmental impact management performance.
- Provide appropriate QOHSE capacity development trainings for SIV employees and other relevant interested parties, including actively promoting awareness on SIV’s established QOHSE programmes for reporting, investigating, and
addressing risk incidents and non-conformances across the organization.
- Promote and support SIV employees, its leadership and other interested parties with the resources required to participate and implement the organisation’s QOHSE integrated management system (IMS)
- Establish clear, measurable and appropriate strategic goals, objectives, targets and action plans at relevant functions
- Monitor the effectiveness of our QOHSE management system by planned audits, management reviews and customer satisfaction surveys to ensure quality
- Continually improve the effectiveness and relevance of SIV’s QOHSE management system through the periodic review of this policy, QOHSE objectives and QOHSE management system documentation.
All employees of Solis Imperium Veritas, are charged with promoting these aims, and are required to familiarise themselves with the relevant sections appertaining to their responsibilities within our ‘Integrated QOHSE Management System’.
The Managing Director is responsible for the implementation and compliance to the QOHSE Policy within the organisation and will ensure the review of the Policy annually as a minimum or as when the need arises.
This QOHSE Policy Statement will be displayed prominently, and access to the complete QOHSE manual detailing procedures will be available on the premises for reference by any employee.